DeWalt DC618KB 18 volts heavy duty cordless nailer kit, complete with 1 hour charger, 2 x 2.6ah batteries, dewalt safety glasses, heavy duty kit box, reversible belt hook, no-mark tip
- The tool works as fast as you do with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Headlights provide increased visibility in low-light conditions or confined areas without any light.
- Depths can be easily referenced utilizing numbered dial and user does not sacrifice performance when changing depths in hard wood joints.
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener.
- Provides increased durability over current cordless nailers and provides easy access for troubleshooting and service on the job-site or by a service technician.
- Provides easy access to the nose piece for the simple removal of a jammed fastener without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Versatility in the loading and unloading of fasteners within two different magazine styles - 20 degree angled magazine (120 nail capacity) or Straight Magazine (110 Nail capacity).Straight Magazine not available at present in UK
- More nails per charge and maximum number of recharges without memory effect.
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Selective actuation operating mode allows for precision placement & production speed
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- ContactTrip Lock-Off locks lower trip for safety and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Will accept Paslode 20-degree nails and most brands of 16Ga. straight nails
- No downtime or excess troubleshooting involved for jam clearing
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Motor design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user
- Battery charger
- 2 x 18V 2.6Ah Ni-Mh XRP batteries
- Heavy-duty Kit Box
- Reversible belt hook
- No-Mark Tip
Condition Note: A Brand new open box item, never used and still has the safety card in place
All orders placed before 12:00 Monday to Friday (excluding national & Public holiday) will be dispatched the same day, all other orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Orders over £75 (unless otherwise stated) are delivered by next day delivery, this means that for any order placed before 12:00 will be shipped overnight and should arrive with you within a maximum of 2 working days in most instances (excluding Highlands & Islands and NI) For all other orders we aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days, providing that the items are in stock at our own warehouse, or by the time indicated if being despatched directly from our supplier.
If you are likely to be out at the time of delivery please let us know of a safe place or a neighbours address to leave your parcel or you could use the Click & Collect service provided in the listing.
If you are not entirely satisfied or you have a problem with your purchase, we're here and ready to help 09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Always contact us first, you'll find us friendly and helpful.
If for any reason you want to return an item, please ensure it is returned in unused condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Your return should be sent using a traceable or tracked service, you will be responsible for return postage. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
We will cover the cost of return shipping if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect. If your return is not the result of an error on our part, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using eBay returns - you'll need to contact us directly. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.