Korsika is a great tent for your group or family vacation. Thanks to the colour coded poles it is a child's play to pitch the tent, which even withstands the strongest winds. The entrance is your sunroof. The roomy middle part of the tent provides ample space for baggage, groceries and everything else needed when camping. With more than 6.5 ft headroom it is a perfect lounge for homelike evenings. Move around with ease. With more than 6.5 ft headroom you no longer risk a stiff neck when spending some time in your tent. Due to the optimized ventilation system, and breathable tent material, the inner tent climate stays perfect at all times. Combined flexibility and stability. The poles are made of shatter proof fibre glass that you can rely on even in strong wind. Extra resilient water column. The water column describes the quality and strength of the tent coating: the higher the water column, the more water resistant the coating ( ...and the higher the price). A tent is considered waterproof at 1,200 mm (47.2"), but the difference between this and higher levels becomes obvious as soon as it rains heavily. The Korsika model provides a 3,000 mm (118") water column thanks to innovative PU-coated polyester, which also makes the tent UV-resistant and particularly weather resistant. A cover for the inner tent floor, a lot of accessories such as guy ropes, tent pegs and a manual are included. The tent comes in a useful carrying bag. NEW as of 2013: with mud flap around the bottom of the flysheet for more protection from wind and rain!
- 10-person camping big tent with 3 sleeping cabins, each with a fully sewn-in groundsheet and mosquito net to protect you from insects. As with all skandika tents, quality materials are used - such as a 185T Polyester PU coated, UV protected water resistant flysheet with a 3000mm water column.
- Bigger living area with 2m headroom, organiser pockets for various small stuffs. The three sleeping pods are fully enclosed pods. Suited for family or group camping, outdoors and holidays
- Bigger spacious living room space with breathable inner tent material - ideal for allowing fresh air in. And this means the tent has an ideal climate in all weathers! Also, the poles are strong yet flexible made with shatter-proof fibreglass
- A quick and easy setup with just 2 people means the Korsika is suitable for camping trips or simply a relaxing weekend in the garden. High processing quality: Sealed seams with additional reinforced eyelets and tabs, interwoven thicker threads that make the material more robust and prevent cracks from increasing.
- The complete pack features a carry bag, 3 sleeping pods with a sewn-in groundsheet , the flysheet, a separate groundsheet, fibreglass and steel poles, guy ropes, pegs, instructions.
All orders placed before 12:00 Monday to Friday (excluding national & Public holiday) will be dispatched the same day, all other orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Orders over £75 (unless otherwise stated) are delivered by next day delivery, this means that for any order placed before 12:00 will be shipped overnight and should arrive with you within a maximum of 2 working days in most instances (excluding Highlands & Islands and NI) For all other orders we aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days, providing that the items are in stock at our own warehouse, or by the time indicated if being despatched directly from our supplier.
If you are likely to be out at the time of delivery please let us know of a safe place or a neighbours address to leave your parcel or you could use the Click & Collect service provided in the listing.
If you are not entirely satisfied or you have a problem with your purchase, we're here and ready to help 09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Always contact us first, you'll find us friendly and helpful.
If for any reason you want to return an item, please ensure it is returned in unused condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Your return should be sent using a traceable or tracked service, you will be responsible for return postage. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
We will cover the cost of return shipping if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect. If your return is not the result of an error on our part, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using eBay returns - you'll need to contact us directly. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.