- Featuring a four-speed blending control dial, this Cuisinart soup maker can prepare up to 1. 4 L of fresh soup in around 20 minutes.
- It is equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel blades, a 1000 W rapid heating element and thermal glass jug that keeps the soup warm.
- Fitted with a snug and secure lid, a handy measuring cup is also included to allow for the perfect amount of ingredients to be added.
- Measuring a compact 46 x 23 x 20 cm, the stylish appliance fits comfortably on most kitchen counters without taking up too much room.
- This versatile unit can also be used to crush ice for refreshing cocktails or blend fruit to create delicious, nutritious smoothies.
All orders placed before 12:00 Monday to Friday (excluding national & Public holiday) will be dispatched the same day, all other orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Orders over £75 (unless otherwise stated) are delivered by next day delivery, this means that for any order placed before 12:00 will be shipped overnight and should arrive with you within a maximum of 2 working days in most instances (excluding Highlands & Islands and NI) For all other orders we aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days, providing that the items are in stock at our own warehouse, or by the time indicated if being despatched directly from our supplier.
If you are likely to be out at the time of delivery please let us know of a safe place or a neighbours address to leave your parcel or you could use the Click & Collect service provided in the listing.
If you are not entirely satisfied or you have a problem with your purchase, we're here and ready to help 09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Always contact us first, you'll find us friendly and helpful.
If for any reason you want to return an item, please ensure it is returned in unused condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Your return should be sent using a traceable or tracked service, you will be responsible for return postage. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
We will cover the cost of return shipping if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect. If your return is not the result of an error on our part, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using eBay returns - you'll need to contact us directly. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.