DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM4200.S Bean to Cup Coffee Machine - Cosmetic Grade B
- Stylish bean-to-cup espresso/cappuccino machine with professional 15-bar pump pressure
- Suitable for fresh coffee beans, ground coffee
- Traditional stainless steel milk frothing arm and built-in burr grinder
- Advanced dual boiler system, removable brewing unit and drip tray, active cup warmer and adjustable height dispenser
- Bean-to-cup quality with simple 1-touch operation
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The stylish DeLonghi Bean-to-Cup Espresso Coffee Maker is a stylish and powerful coffee machine designed for performance and easy home use. The coffee, water and steam quantities are easily and precisely adjusted for an individually tailored coffee with minimal effort. The automatic shut-off feature helps to save energy and the powerful built in burr grinder has seven settings, so your coffee is brewed to perfection.
- High performance 15 bar pump pressure
- Stylish silver finish
- Traditional milk frother
- Can be used with either fresh coffee beans or ground coffee
- Removable 1.8 litres water tank
- Integrated professional burr grinder with 7 adjustable coarseness settings
- Adjustable quantities of coffee and water to make an individually tailored cup of coffee
- Electronic steam and coffee thermostat for accurate adjustable steam control
- Removable brewing unit for easy cleaning
- Automatic shut-off of machine after a pre-set time has elapsed
- Adjustable steam emission
- Advanced boiler system (thermoblock), for the perfect espresso – one or 2 cups it will always be the same perfect temperature
- Rinse and decalcification auto-programmes variable to reflect local water hardness
- Adjustable height of coffee dispenser to accommodate either full size or espresso size cups
- Cup warmer
- Removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Energy saving function
- Power supply switch for zero consumption
All our machines undergo a full 10 point refurbishment programme which includes, but is not limited to the following procedures to ensure that the machine that you receive from us will perform as originally intended to provide you with the perfect coffee, just as you like it:
- Testing and assessment
- Pump pressure
- Boiler Generator temp.
- Transmission motor & hall sensor
- Transmission drive belt
- Boiler piston
- Brew Unit & diffuser
- Water filter, hoses, flow switch
- Steam nozzle
- PCB & control board test
All orders placed before 12:00 Monday to Friday (excluding national & Public holiday) will be dispatched the same day, all other orders will be dispatched on the next working day.
Orders over £75 (unless otherwise stated) are delivered by next day delivery, this means that for any order placed before 12:00 will be shipped overnight and should arrive with you within a maximum of 2 working days in most instances (excluding Highlands & Islands and NI) For all other orders we aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days, providing that the items are in stock at our own warehouse, or by the time indicated if being despatched directly from our supplier.
If you are likely to be out at the time of delivery please let us know of a safe place or a neighbours address to leave your parcel or you could use the Click & Collect service provided in the listing.
If you are not entirely satisfied or you have a problem with your purchase, we're here and ready to help 09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Always contact us first, you'll find us friendly and helpful.
If for any reason you want to return an item, please ensure it is returned in unused condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Your return should be sent using a traceable or tracked service, you will be responsible for return postage. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
We will cover the cost of return shipping if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect. If your return is not the result of an error on our part, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using eBay returns - you'll need to contact us directly. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.